At Lingdale Primary, we are very proud to wear our school uniform as it makes us part of the Lingdale family.
It makes us look the same so we are all equal. The school colour is blue. In Little Explorers (two year provision) and Nursery uniform is optional.
In Reception to Year 6 we expect…
Normal School Uniform
· all children to wear black school shoes/trainers
· in winter, children to wear a blue jumper (with or without school logo) or cardigan, black/grey skirt, black/grey pinafore or black/grey school trousers, with white/blue polo shirt or shirt.
· in summer, children can choose to wear a blue gingham dress, or black/grey short trousers.
We expect… ‘PE Day’ Uniform
· School jumper (they take this off for PE)
· Plain or school logo light blue polo (pe top)
· Plain black/navy PE shorts or tracksuit bottoms (no stripes or other colours please)
· Trainers (as plain as you can – no luminous colours). Black is ideal. Earrings MUST be removed.
All children receive a free school book bag upon joining Lingdale Primary School. Additional book bags can be purchased from the school office. Please do not send children with other school bags (other than swimming days or for after school clubs) – we simply do not have the space to store them!
We have a company to supply our uniform (Motif8). We can order uniform in but we also keep a large stock in school. School Uniform can be purchased from Mrs Bates in the school office. Please ask for an order form.
We also have a uniform box in school, where families can collect pre-loved uniform items free of charge.