Here at Lingdale Primary School we have a wonderful group of year 5 & 6 children that help and look after all pupils in school at break and lunchtime. Their responsibilities include;
- Supporting EYFS children at lunch time
- Organising games for the younger children
- Taking out and putting away games equipment
- Promoting a happy, safe atmosphere
- Being a friendly person that other children can go to for help if they need it
- Being helpful to staff
The Year 5 and 6 children are enjoying their new responsibility and have been setting a very good example to the little ones.