A Day in Nursery
There is a general pattern to the session in Nursery but we do try to be flexible to allow us to respond to the needs and interests of the children.
Our day looks something like this…
- Self-registration and free play
- Carpet time- Registration and daily input including stories and rhymes, number work, fine and gross motor skill development.
- Getting Busy-open ended play in areas across Nursery and the outside area or occasional guided activities with an adult.
- Milk and snack time
- Phonics activities or BLAST groups to develop our communication and language and early reading skills.
- Further time for being busy- open ended play in areas across Nursery and the outside area.
- Dough disco activity
- Songs and story time.
- Time for home!
Please click on the links below for more information…